Gluten + Dairy + Sugar Free
This is my go-to breakfast for Cas, super quick easy, delicious + nutritious. If Cas had his way he would actually eat this for each + every meal. I hope your kids enjoy it just as much.
- 3/4 cups rolled oats, gluten free if you'd like
- 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 serve plant based protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
TOPPING IDEAS |
- Raw cacao
- Cacao nibs, perfect for crunch
- Coconut yoghurt
- Ground LSA (linseed, sunflower seeds + almond)
- Flaxseed oil
- Raw molasses sugar, I only add this sometimes if I'm feeling particularly nostalgic for my childhood - obvs if you add this it's not "sugar-free".
- Chilli flakes, my fav with raw caca in winter
I usually add 1 teaspoon of each ingredient, apart from the fruit I'd just sprinkle a few berries or use 1/3 a banana.
- Soak oats and chia seeds in 1 cup water, min 15 mins ideally overnight.
- Cook oats and chia seeds in a small saucepan on a medium heat, add more water if needed.
- Once cooked add protein powder and cinnamon.
- Divide into two bowls and top with your chosen toppings.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you have an questions or comments, pop them below - I’d love to hear form you.
Health + Happiness - always!