For a long while these were my E V E R Y D A Y - not even kidding! Yes I ate pancakes everyday. The fab thing is these babies are full of goodness so you too can eat them everyday. Guilt-free, wholesome and delicious!
They're prefect after a workout or to keep you full until lunch!
Serves 2, Makes approx. 10 Mini Pancakes.
- 6 tablespoons vegan protein powder
- 4 tablespoons ground almonds AKA almond meal
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- coconut oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl using an egg beater or whisk.
- Depending on the brand of protein used, you may need to add more water to achieve a consistency similar to cake batter.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Measure approx. 1/4 cup of mixture for each pancake into the pan.
- When bubbles pop on top of the pancake, it's ready to flip it baby! Cook until both sides are golden-brown.
- I like to butter each pancake and stack them on your plate at least 4 high. Serve with full-fat natural or coconut yoghurt and berry coulis.
Health + Happiness - always!